XR Series Primary Clutch Bolt For Can Am X3 - ARP 2000
Sale Sold out
Regular price $89.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Don't risk severe clutch / crankshaft damage with a weak primary clutch bolt!
- 2mm larger OD than the OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft which equates to 50% more torque holding capacity
- Made from ARP 2000 Material - An alloy steel that is heat treated to a higher level than most other alloys, producing a greater strength material and can achieve a clamp load at 220,000 psi
- More thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripping out the threads on either the crankshaft or the bolt
- Allows a higher hold-down torque on the clutch vs the OEM bolt
- Reuses the OEM clutch washer
- Unlike the factory clutch bolt, the EVP XR Series bolt is reusable time and time again
Shipping & Returns
Most items ship same day if ordered before 9 am CST. There are certain oversize and unique items that this does not apply to.
We have a 30-day return policy. Please visit our returns page for more details.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!