Rugged Radios R1 Handheld 5W Dual Band Digital/Analog Radio
Easy to grab, hard to let go! Increase team efficiency with the perfectly-sized Rugged R1. Designed and tooled from the ground up to be a versatile solution for Work, Race, or Play - the Rugged R1 will instantly become your go-to radio.
This next-generation Rugged handheld is a workhorse! Go Further with a powerful 5 Watt transmitter, optimized receiver, and the versatility of DMR / analog cross-compatibility. DMR Digital operation allows you to take advantage of the latest technology, while Dual Band functionality lets you talk to race radios on both VHF and UHF frequencies - including our popular V3!
Always go back to your home channels with customizable channel presets. Never lose power with the included charge-on-the-go USB cable, and light the way with the R1's built-in safety flashlight. Click here to view the user guide.
- *Works with all business analog radios and DMR Digital
- Versatile Dual Band VHF/UHF
- Crystal-clear digital DMR
- Large easy-to-read LED Display
- Easy-to-use, Intuitive Keypad and Interface
- Text Messaging on digital channels
- Dual monitor (listen to two channels at once)
- Performance-tuned antenna
- Charge-on-the-go USB cable included
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Powerful 5-Watt transmitter
- Works with 2-Pin accessories
- Built-in safety flashlight
- 1 Touch FM Radio
- Lockable controls
- 1,024 Channel & 250 Zone capacity
- R1 handheld radio
- Rechargeable battery
- USB charging cable / power adapter
- Belt clip
The R1 handheld radio is a lightweight, portable, digital/analog handheld radio. Featuring powerful industrial business band frequencies, the R1 is ready to get you talking.
Compatibility: This radio works with all VHF/UHF business band radios operating on the same frequencies, as well as digital radios using the DMR platform. Radio models include, but are not limited to: R1, RDM-DB, M1, RDH-X, V3, RM60, RH5R, RDH16, as well as Icom, Motorola, Kenwood business band radios, and more.
Business License is required. Click here to learn more.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!