Impact EVO OS20 Helmet - Flat Black
As dirt and off-road racers ourselves, we understand the importance of a helmet that fits and performs in the most extreme environments. Impact EVO OS20 helmets are quality-built and affordable offset airflow helmets. The OS20s are designed with a fresh air port that is offset 20 degrees. This setup, along with the strategically place air ports directly above the face shield, provides the cooling benefits of a top air system with the advantage of more roof clearance. EVO OS20 helmets are manufactured with Impact's "Intelligent Gray Matter" (a variable-density, single-piece inner Liner) and upholstered in fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex®. The EVO OS20 offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The EVO OS20 is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and providing racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the Impact EVO OS20 also includes removable cheek pads. Flat Black only.
• SNELL SA2020 CERTIFIED
• Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age materials
• Offset 20 Degree Air inlet to keep your helmet free and clear and give you more roof clearance • Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
• Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
• Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
• .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!