Impact Air Draft Helmet XXL - Silver
Impact’s Air Draft Top Air offers many of the custom features found on our OS20, but with a top air inlet for racers not limited on overhead chassis space and wanting the look of our aggressive and patented top air technology. Cooling comfort and fresh air is directed through three “whisper” channels routed onto the visor reducing fog and contaminates from interfering with the visual field and eliminating air interference with the microphone. The wicker bill design offers down-force and stability at high speeds preventing the helmet from lifting in open cockpit environments while the wide eye port provides an excellent front and peripheral field of vision. Our “Intelligent Gray Matter” liner (a variable-density, single-piece helmet liner) is upholstered with fire-retardant soft-knit Nomex® and has removable cheek pads. The Impact Top Air Draft helmet is finished with a fire-retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-Ring closure, and a 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent.
• SNELL SA2020 CERTIFIED
• Shell construction featuring proprietary American space-age materials
• Carbon-Kevlar® Construction
• Top air intake keeps your helmet free and clear
• Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
• Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
• Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
• .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit.
Can add a Impact Helmet Skirt for added protection.
Shipping & Returns
Most items ship same day if ordered before 9 am CST. There are certain oversize and unique items that this does not apply to.
We have a 30-day return policy. Please visit our returns page for more details.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!