EVO Powersports Shift-Tek-P Ultimate Primary Clutch Tool Kit for P-Drive
Proper tools make the difference between busted knuckles and more time spent in the shop versus more time behind the wheel. The EVP Shift-Tek Ultimate Primary Clutch Tool Kit is designed specifically for the Can-Am pDrive clutch and includes everything you need to safely compress and disassemble the entire pDrive primary clutch for spring replacement, weight replacement or adjustments, or servicing.
- EVP Shift-Tek Threaded Rod, Threaded Rod Handle & Nylon Bushings (1” & ¼”) to properly compress the primary clutch. The durable, heat-treated rod and handle combo significantly eases the compression process while offering two bushings to accommodate a variety of setups.
- EVP Shift-Tek 3-Arm Primary Compressor Tool to help compress the movable sheave safely without risking damage to other clutch components, making weight adjustments easier than ever (designed to be used with Threaded Rod/Handle).
- EVP Shift-Tek Axle Removal Tool for hassle-free removal of the weight and roller axles from the clutch taper without risking damage to other clutch components.
- EVP Shift-Tek Circlip Tool for hassle-free circlip removal or installation when changing or servicing the spring.
- EVP Shift-Tek Governor Cup Removal Tool Kit, which is required to safely remove the governor cup to access the circlip and spring.
- EVP Shift-Tek Primary Clutch Holding Tool to hold the pDrive clutch from spinning, allowing you to torque or remove the primary clutch bolt, or use a puller to remove the primary clutch.
- EVP Shift-Tek Clutch Primary Clutch Puller Tool to free up the clutch from the crankshaft, and also for use with the Governor Cup Removal Tool for easy disassembly of the Governor Cup without marring up the clutch
Additionally, EVP has designed the Shift-Tek pDrive tools so that they can not only be used as bench tools, but also with the primary clutch still installed on the vehicle to save you valuable ride time. All tools feature durable steel construction with black hex coating.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!