Elka RZR 170 Stage 3 Shock Set
The Elka Stage 3 Shocks are vehicle-specific and are designed to maximize the potential of that vehicle’s geometry. The Stage 3 model is derived directly from our top-end Stage 5 model, with which it shares most of the same components.
LOW-SPEED COMPRESSION ADJUSTMENT - Allows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being compressed slowly. This adjustment controls body roll when cornering, rear-end squatting under hard acceleration, front-end diving when braking, riding over whoops at moderate speed, undulations and elevation changes in the terrain.
THREADED SPRING PRELOAD - Lets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the ride height (ground or chassis clearance) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference.
- Increased stability that makes your UTV safer, easier and more enjoyable to ride
- Better use of available wheel travel with more protection against bottoming-out
- Smoother absorption of bumps, impacts and obstacles
- Reduced body roll in corners, less squatting under acceleration and less front-end diving under braking
- Shock Set includes Front and Rear shocks
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!