Can Am X3 Sway Bar with Links - Double E Racing
Simply put, the Double E Racing sway bar is the industry-leading sway bar for the Can-Am X3. George White and his team have race-tested this sway bar throughout the 2017 TORC series with Tim Farr with fantastic results. Also tested in cross country and short course racing with Hunter Miller as well as BITD tested with Dustin Jones, Peter Libby and Louis Kneer. They beat on it hard to make sure it held up to the highest standards.
This same exact sway bar is used by nearly every top professional in UTV racing, this is a must-have item for any racer or aggressive trail rider.
- Made in the USA.
- Arms are made of 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Is a true engineered torsion/spring rated bar specifically for the X3 made out of spring steel
- Dramatically improves the handling characteristics of the X3
- Reduces body roll
- Has plenty of adjustment for almost every condition
- Includes adjustable end links to complete the package
- Fits 2017+ Can Am X3's
*KOH SPECIAL EDITION OPTION*
Double E Racing is proud to introduce their industry leading King Of Hammers Special Edition (KOH SE) sway bar for the CanAm X3. This sway bar has won the last 4 KOH Overall’s (2019-2022). It is a lighter rate than the standard sway bar to give that extra flex. We beat on it hard to make sure it held up to our standards.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!