Can Am X3 Sway Bar with Links - Double E Racing
Simply put, the Double E Racing sway bar is the industry-leading sway bar for the Can-Am X3. George White and his team have race-tested this sway bar throughout the 2017 TORC series with Tim Farr with fantastic results. Also tested in cross country and short course racing with Hunter Miller as well as BITD tested with Dustin Jones, Peter Libby and Louis Kneer. They beat on it hard to make sure it held up to the highest standards.
This same exact sway bar is used by nearly every top professional in UTV racing, this is a must-have item for any racer or aggressive trail rider.
- Made in the USA.
- Arms are made of 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Is a true engineered torsion/spring rated bar specifically for the X3 made out of spring steel
- Dramatically improves the handling characteristics of the X3
- Reduces body roll
- Has plenty of adjustment for almost every condition
- Includes adjustable end links to complete the package
Shipping & Returns
Most items ship same day if ordered before 12pm CST. There are certain oversize and unique items that this does not apply to.
We have a 30-day return policy. Please visit our returns page for more details.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!