Can Am X3 CV Boot Kit - Front
- The All Balls CV Boot Kit is designed to replace your inboard or outboard CV Boots on OEM Front Half shafts on all years and models of Can Am X3 and Defender 1000's
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today’s ATV’s and UTV’s.
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40° F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kits include two Stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
- Easier to install than most OEM and aftermarket boots.
- Sold each.
- The All Balls CV Boot material is compounded from an OEM grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today’s ATV’s and UTV’s.
All Balls Installation Guide: https://www.cyclepedia.com/manuals/online/cpp-all-balls/installation-guides/atv-installation-guides/cv-axle-boot/
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!