Hess Motorsports Can-Am X3 Rear Knuckle
Billet Rear Knuckle / Wheel Bearing Carrier
If you have a CanAm X3 it is no secret that the rear knuckle is a problem area. The 2 main failures we have seen are with the middle toe link (Middle Radius Rod) and the wheel bearing snap ring. Our billet solution addresses both of these areas providing you with a worry free riding experience. In the videos below we explain how and what we did to fix these problematic areas.
Fits: CanAm Maverick X3
- Double Shear Toe Link
- Threaded Bearing Cartridge
- Easily change bearing without removing knuckle
Made from Aircraft Grade Billet Aluminum
- Lightweight and super strong
- Strengthened in all Critical Stress Areas
- Hard-Anodized for increased durability
- OEM CanAm Wheel Bearing Installed
- OEM Spherical Bearings Installed
- Uses OEM Hardware
- Ready to Bolt-On
Note: Some minor modifications may be required on your trailing arms. The OEM Trailing arms are weak and prone to bending. Also, some tabs are welded on and are not exactly in the same location. Some aftermarket trailing arms may have minor issues as well.
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!