XR Series Primary Clutch Bolt For Can Am X3 - ARP 2000
Sale Sold out
Regular price $123.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Don't risk severe clutch / crankshaft damage with a weak primary clutch bolt!
- 2mm larger OD than the OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft which equates to 50% more torque holding capacity
- Made from ARP 2000 Material - An alloy steel that is heat treated to a higher level than most other alloys, producing a greater strength material and can achieve a clamp load at 220,000 psi
- More thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripping out the threads on either the crankshaft or the bolt
- Allows a higher hold-down torque on the clutch vs the OEM bolt
- Reuses the OEM clutch washer
- Unlike the factory clutch bolt, the EVP XR Series bolt is reusable time and time again
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!