J.Juan Can Am X3 Brake Kit
One of the few weaknesses of the Can Am X3's is the brakes. The stock brakes are undersized for the power output of the X3 and really soft pedals. Most X3 owners spend money on getting more horsepower, but more horsepower means you need better braking. UTV Race Shop has partnered with J.Juan to bring the best big brake kit to our customers. J.Juan out of Spain (owned by Brembo) was the first company to deliver a true big brake kit for the Can-Am Maverick X3's. As an OEM supplier to Can-Am and other manufactures for braking components. Through proper engineering, testing, and race testing (Multi-time Dakar winner), they have come up with an incredible big brake upgrade your Can-Am X3's. This big brake kit replaces all four corners and will give you the competitive edge on the race track. It's also is a great upgrade for on the trails, and in the dunes. It's also one of the few big brake kits to work with 14" wheels stock wheels.
Each caliper is a forged design that is then CNC machined to spec. Unlike the stock sliding caliper, the new 4 piston caliper offers increased brake torque and is extremely rigid. The oversized pad surface means you have optimal contact to the new larger Galfer, 1 piece, drilled, steel rotor. The brake pad design is meant to be self cleaning so it does not get clogged with debris. Special CNC machining of the brake caliper design allows for maximum air cooling to keep brake temperatures down which helps avoid potential brake fade. Each caliper has staggard, oversized, titanium pistons which calculate out to an overall larger surface area than stock. Whether you are riding with your family and friends, weekend racing, or a full professional competitor, the J.Juan Brake Kit is one upgrade you will not want to skip on!
- Plug and Play Kit - No Modifications Required!
- Special SBS Pad Compound - Provides increased durability over the stock compound in all temperature ranges without risk of of glazing or fading.
- Staggard Titanium Pistons - Low weight and provides even more thermal isolation compared to stainless steel pistons with 30% less weight.
- Full CNC Machined Calipers - Machined from 7075 T6 aluminum.
- Larger Diameter Galfer Brake Rotors for the Front and Rear.
- Race Specific Bolt Design - Pre-drilled holes for safety wires if required by the racing rules.
- Race Proven - J.Juan has top competitors using the brake upgrade in disciplines such as the KOH (Miller Brothers), Baja 1000 and Dakar (South Team).
Join the club
Find out first about fresh arrivals, special deals, racing news and more!